Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Well, it's been a year. Guess it's time to make a post. I am horrible about this whole blogging thing, but whatever. I am a busy girl and if you're friends with me on Facebook you probably know everything I've been up to anyway.

 Matt is deployed... again. I am holding down the fort as usual and staying busy! He should be home in time for the holidays so that is putting a smile on all our faces!

I finished my AA in May. Woohoo! With kids, work, and some plans for changes in the somewhat near future I have no real ambitions to continue my pursuit of a four year degree right now. It's on hold until we have firm plans and I can figure out exactly what I want to be "when I grow up."

Both my girls are loving school. We had a rough year last year and we are happy they like their new school and all the people there. It's a much better fit for our girls and they are thriving.

Ayla has decided she will be a competitive gymnast like her big sister so any plans of home renovation have evaporated. If you have a child in competitive gymnastics you know exactly what I'm talking about!
That's my littlest big girl at her second competition last week. I can't believe she's 6 and a half! The time it is a flyin'!

 I am also very busy with my Plexus business. I have really good things happening in my life with this. Matt has been super supportive and that has made all the difference to me. He sees the good things happening to me and in our life and he is proud.

 God has blessed me beyond measure and I do not think I could have asked for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment